- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Protect autistic kids at all costs.
Make them feel loved and important in a world that says they’re wrong for existing. Tell them it’s okay to stim, or info-dump, or mimic, or be non-verbal. Defend them from shitty ableists who demand they supress their traits and don’t treat them like real people.
p r o t e c t a u t i s t i c k i d s
I find it interesting how society doesn’t care when the media sexualizes women, when men sexualizes women, when school and the government sexualizes women. But the second a woman is in control and sexualizes herself willingly it’s wrong and disgusting.
Nicki Minaj’s “Anaconda” video just broke the Vevo record with 19.6 million views in 24 hours. The record was previously held by Miley Cyrus. Shout outs to Nicki reclaiming Black women’s sexuality while defeating very white woman who tried to accessorize it.
this is important please spread